Thursday 8 August 2019

Empress Mimi Lingerie Subscription Box


I'm back with an other lingerie post - it's been a while but yes, I am still a lingerie hoarder! Empress Mimi is a lingerie subscription box brand I have featured before, way back when they first opened, and they very kindly send me a box of their most loved set 'Honey Bunny' and it certainly didn't disappoint!

Empress_Mimi_Lingerie_Subscription_Box

Empress_Mimi_Lingerie_Subscription_Box

Now, this set is not just a gorgeous bralette and matching knickers, it actually come with some cute and sexy bunny ears - the name of this set/box kind of gives that away I guess! Honestly, I am obsessed with this entire set as not only does it look amazing on, the quality is perfect and - one of the main points I love it - both parts of the set fit me perfectly and look flattering while on. This can be so hard to find when buying a set especially if you are part of the itty bitty titty club, XS is a perfect fit for you!

This is also a staple piece to any lingerie wardrobe as it is classic black mesh with satin band and shoulder straps and a delicate flower and leaf appliques. The bralette also looks amazing under a sheer top or under a low cut top to show off the strap detail.

Now, onto the fun part, the bunny ears! These are cute but still sexy, especially with the polka dot mesh to the front which I think adds a bit of a sexy vintage feel to it. The ears themselves are wired so can be adjusted to look how you wish. As you can see from my photos, the bunny ears look amazing when put into black and white and look even more vintage style!

While Empress Mimi is mainly a subscription box company - who doesn't want a subscription of lingerie straight to your door?! - you can also buy each of the items separate which is such a good idea if you only want one item for example.

What do you think of this set from Empress Mimi?

Love Laura x


 
*Brand gift
All opinions are my own




No comments:

Post a Comment