Tuesday 24 December 2019

Adding Art With Photowall Sweden


There's just something about having art - be that a paining, a drawing, photography or some other form of art - that really bring a home to life and is also a great way to put your personal interests or just share a little of who you are by your décor.

Photowall_Sweden_Poster_Canvas_ReviewPhotowall_Sweden_Poster_Canvas_Review


















I was asked by Photowall Sweden if I would like a gift from them, I of course said yes and I chose both a poster and a canvas print as these are going to be in two different rooms which, at the moment, are pretty plain and I was already looking for something for these spots so the email couldn't have come at a better time!

Photowall are a Swedish based company who create beautiful wallpaper, murals, posters and canvas prints with thousands of designs to choose from and you can also use your own photos too! They are also environmentally friendly as the ink used is biodegradable and doesn't contain any hazardous materials, the frames are made from wood and metal that can be recycled and the packaging your prints arrive in is either partially or full made from recycled materials. They also work with Vi Agroforestry and plant around 5000 trees per year at Lake Victoria, East Africa.

Photowall_Sweden_Poster_Canvas_Review

With so many designs to choose from it took me a while but I eventually settled on the two I wanted and for the canvas I got antlers and poppies one as it does go well with the other prints I already own and also they grey wood effect background is gorgeous! It was very easy to put the frame together as you just follow the included instructions and stick the wood to the back, fold in and then screw together and your ready to hang.

I also got the tiger head poster with frame as tigers were my dad's favourite animal and as soon as I saw it, I had to have this print. For this, I chose to have the white background to break up the black and also I think it makes the tiger head stand out more. The frame for this is super easy to assemble as you just slot the print into both sides of the wood and add the included cord and you're done!

Photowall_Sweden_Poster_Canvas_Review

The quality of both of these is incredible as the prints themselves are perfectly clear and just look amazing once hung on your wall. Also, as they are UV protected, you don't have to worry if they are in a sunny place as it means they wont fad at all. The frames are also high quality, strong and, with the canvas frame, a little weighty so you know these are going to last a lifetime. Delivery was also amazingly quick considering they came from their warehouse in Sweden - mine came after around a week.

If you are looking for high quality prints with thousands to choose from, Photowall will certainly not disappoint!



*Prints given in return for review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment