Sunday 1 December 2019

FEMMELUXE Christmas Party Dresses


Its that time of year where all the Christmas party invites start coming in and I know I can't be the only one who has nothing to wear?! This is where FEMMELUXE come to the rescue as they have a huge range of Christmas party dresses that definitely suitable for all the Christmas events! I'm taking glitter, silk, co-ords and all things sparkly!

https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk/products/blue-sparkly-corset-mini-dress-gracehttps://femmeluxefinery.co.uk/products/blue-sparkly-corset-mini-dress-grace
 
Blue Sparkly Corset Mini Dress
Just look at this dress - how gorgeous is it?! This is definitely one of the most glittery of the glitter dresses FEMMELUXE has to offer and it certainly doesn't disappoint - what you see on their website is exactly what you get! Even though it is completely glitter, it is very comfortable to wear and the glitter isn't itchy at all, it is extremely soft so you can wear it comfortably all night no problem. It also does have a little bit of stretchy too and the corset detail makes it look very chic and on trend.

https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk/products/stone-metallic-bodycon-side-detail-mini-dress-meelahttps://femmeluxefinery.co.uk/products/stone-metallic-bodycon-side-detail-mini-dress-meela

Meela Metallic Bodycon Side Detail
I think this is my favourite item from this haul - this gorgeous dress is, to me, the perfect festive event dress as everything about it just screams Christmas party! The colour is just beautiful and it is more of an off gold even though it is call stone but it looks very flattering against my skin and I'm super pale! I love the extra fabric to one side as it makes it quite unique and also gives it a bit of flow for a body con dress. This also goes along with it being more of a satin dress with slight shimmer in which makes it perfect for the festive season. Once again, the material is extremely soft making it comfortable to wear all night long.

https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk/products/black-mesh-puff-short-sleeve-ribbed-mini-dress-lola

Lola Mesh Puff Sleeve Mini Dress
You can't go wrong with a little black dress and just look at the sleeves on this one! I love that they can be worn either on the shoulder or off shoulder - which is still very much a trend, especially with them being a shorter length. The length is good if you don't want a short dress as it comes to just above my knees but I did also fold it up so it can be worn short too. A multi style-ble dress is just what I like and if you have more than one event, you can re-use the same dress but it looks slightly different each time. Also, as it is slightly longer and with it worn with the sleeve on your shoulders, it looks very chic and also perfect for a meet the family type event. Remember, a little black dress is timeless and can be worn again and again, year on year without a problem fashion wise.

https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk/products/rust-slinky-square-neck-strappy-bodysuit-aubreyhttps://femmeluxefinery.co.uk/products/rust-slinky-square-neck-strappy-bodysuit-aubrey

A bodysuit is one thing you cant go wrong with and this one definitely fits in with the 'jeans and a nice top' dress code. The rust colour is just gorgeous and will complement most skin tones as well as being a bit of a festive/autumnal colour and the material is so, so soft with that bit of stretch, so you'll be comfortable in the eating even the biggest of Christmas dinners! As it is a thong bodysuit (with poppers), it will sit nicely under jeans or a skirt so you don't have to worry about it being seen or having loads of excess material bunching up etc as we all know, that isn't comfortable or stylish in the slightest!


I'm so happy with all these outfit and I can't wait to actually wear then out to a Christmas party! I would also say the FEMMELUXE clothing run very true to size as everything has fitted me pretty much perfectly and, just for reference, I got everything in a size 6 which is what I would normally buy, however, I do sometimes size down in dresses but I didn't need to with any of these, so I hope that helps for when you order. All the materials used for these are incredibly soft so are comfortable to wear and are good quality, so you don't have to worry about any thing being see through - well, apart from if you choose a mesh top or dress which they also sell and look gorgeous!

You'll also have to let me know if you would like a try on video on my youtube channel - leave a comment below if you do :)
 
 
 
*Items gifted in exchange for review. All opinions are my own.

1 comment: