Sunday 22 June 2014

Dip Dye Eyelashes


I'm guessing most have you have tried the dip dye craze in some way but what about on your eyelashes? Sounds a little crazy I know, but it is a subtle way to add bold colour to your eye make up without having to cover your eyelid in bright eye shadows.

The best thing about this is that it only lasts for the amount of time you keep you make up on for! Perfect if you are unsure about trying something different, as there are not permanent effects.

 
 

For this look simply coat your eyelashes in your normal black mascara, then when it is dry, apply a coloured mascara to the tips. So easy yet so effective! With so many make-up companies bringing out coloured mascara this look couldn't be easier to re-create. You can almost guarantee with places like Dior doing this, the dip dye coloured eyelashes are bound to become a huge fashion trend!


Perfect if your heading off to a festival!

Have you tried this trend yet or is it not really your thing?

Love Laura xx

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I remember in middle school my classmates wearing blue mascara root to tip and it looked ridiculous but I love this dip dyed look!

    ReplyDelete