Wednesday 4 June 2014

Little Mix Collection Cosmetics - Perrie Lipstick


After the success I had with my first Collection Cosmetics purchase I knew I had to try more! This lead to me looking at the collection they did with Little Mix. This collection consists of blusher/bronzer, eye shadows, mascaras, eyeliner, lipsticks, lip-glosses, nail polishes and nail stickers and there is 4 different colours/shades for each of the 4 girls based on each of their individual styles. Also each of the girls have their own 'symbol' so you can easily tell who's is who's as they are shown on the casing of each product.


I decided on the 'Perrie' lipstick. This is a purple shade that has a slight pink tone to it, making it suitable for any skin tone so it is very wearable even though it may not look it in the tube. While it is not a daring colour, it is certainly different for those of you who normally only wear nude and pale pink lips!



It is a matte lipstick, however it is not drying on your lips in the slightest and feels quite creamy, especially when applying. Saying this, it is very easy to apply straight from the tube. For such a cheap price, it has amazing staying power and doesn't fade off. If you are eating or drinking, like most lipsticks, it does come off slightly but leaves you with a lovely faint lavender stain on your lips.

I would highly recommend this for someone who is wanting to try the bright lip trend with a slight twist! Let me know what you think!


Love Laura xx

2 comments:

  1. Would love to try! http://rosebeautynow.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would defiantly recommend - it's one of my favourites! x

      Delete