Friday 10 April 2015

Coachella Fashion Lust List


With Coachella about to take place, it seemed to right time to create a little lust list of some of the items I would wear/take if I were going. Keep reading to see it all...






These are just some of the pieces I would take as they are defiantly festival ready and as you can see Missguided, Topshop and Boohoo have some of the best things! I have never been to Coachella but hope to some day after all, it is known for having some of the best fashion of all the festivals. Also it has that laid back feel to it but still looks amazing and most of all fun! Oh, and it's in America one of the places I'm dying to go to anyway!

Have you been or going? What would you wear?

Love Laura x




4 comments:

  1. I am in love with the black swimsuit! Thanks for sharing these amazing choises dear:)

    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've literally just ordered it! Also thank you glad you like them :)
      Laura x

      Delete
  2. OMG there are so many beautiful pieces, I can't just pick one! But I really like the leather jacket and that stunning black swimsuit ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it was so hard narrowing it down to just these for the post!
      Laura x

      Delete