Saturday 25 April 2015

Felder Felder


I admit, I'm not much of a designer clothes type girl, I much prefer the high street stores but one of my favourite catwalk shows to watch each year has to be Felder Felder and although London Fashion Week was a while ago now, their show was too good not to blog about. For anyone who either hasn't heard of Felder Felder or just doesn't know much about them, it is London based fashion brand launched by identical sisters Annette and Daniela Felder in 2006/2007. The brand is know for it's elegant yet edgy designs, meaning it is feminine without being too girly and having a rock 'n' roll edge. The brand has become known for their skimpy dresses, studded leather and use of opposites and contrast. These are defiantly some of the things that draws me to the brand, as I love the rock 'n' roll grungy yet girly look!
 
Felder-Felder-Fashion-Show-2015

One of my absolute favourite pieces from their collection shown at London Fashion Week from Febuary 2015 was this gorgeous dress - I am so in love with it! Inspired by Ibiza and using an updated bohemian aesthetic with a graceful edge but still keeping the edgy look, this dress sums up their entire collection. This dress especially is something you could wear backstage at a gig without standing out too much. I also love the colour of this, as it has such a summery feel to it and the flowy skirt adds to this.
Below I have included some of the other looks from their catwalk show.
 
Felder-Felder-Fashion-Show-2015




Felder Felder is defiantly one brand I would absolutly love to wear and own if it weren't for the price tag! That dress especially, I would do anything to wear just once - it is that gorgeous! I have to say this does pretty much goes for their entire website too.

Love Laura x






4 comments:

  1. Well, I must admit, I became a fan too!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty hard not too their designs are amazing!
      Laura x

      Delete
  2. love this designer as well, the black looks are my fave!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all amazing - would happily wear them all!
      Laura x

      Delete