Wednesday 8 March 2017

Mother's Day With Prestige Flowers


The one thing I always buy for my mum on Mother's Day/her birthday/Christmas/any time really, is a big,  beautiful bouquet of flowers. The thing is, she loves them every time and they always look different while still including some of her favourites - oh and super colourful too - so I don't think she ever gets bored of receiving them, I hope anyway! Prestige Flowers got in contact with me and asked if I would like one of their bouquets, so of course I said yes!

Mother's-Day-with-Prestige-Flowers

Mother's-Day-with-Prestige-Flowers

How gorgeous are these flowers?! It is not only a huge bouquet, but so colourful and bright with the pinks and whites used, and the flowers actually have a smell too! As the flowers came open but still with some buds to open, I think these will last a good few days looking as gorgeous as they do right now. This shows that they only use the best and freshest flowers possible which is imperative for an online service, as they have to be arranged and delivered while they look their best and so the recipient gets the very most out of them.

This is the 'Apolla' bouquet from their Haute Florist range, so it came in classic black wrap inside a bag, so you can see how it would look like an amazing gift. They also came delivered in a huge box, so were well packaged and cared for - at least until Ollie got his paws on it, luckily I had already taken the flowers out!

Prestige Flowers have a huge range of bouquets for Mother's Day - so make sure you check them out here and some even come with free chocolates, so it's 2 gifts in one! There are so many to choose from that you will be spoilt for choice in which ones to order and you can add extras such as a vase or bottle of wine. I am obsessed with the look of the Rose and Freesia bouquet, the colour go so well together an basically look amazing so I may even treat myself to these. Also, I can't forget to tell you about the chocolate lollypop bouquet with one saying 'Mum' on it - they also do different chocolate ones, as well as fruit baskets for amazing and unique gifts.

Do you have a go-to gift you buy for your Mum on Mother's Day/her birthday etc and have you ever bought from Prestige Flowers before?
Love Laura x


P.S. As I was writing this post, I ordered some gorgeous flowers from Prestige Flowers for my Grandma!


*Post in collaboration with Prestige Flowers
All opinions are my own
 

No comments:

Post a Comment