Thursday, 22 December 2016
Blogmas Day 22 - Christmas Tag!
It's time for the Christmas Tag posts again! I loved doing this post last year, so obviously I've decided to do it again, but I have mixed up the questions a bit.
1. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake, mainly because we have carpet floors and it's impossible to clean up if the needles drop!
2. What is your favourite Christmas film?
Hard one, either The Santa Clause or Home Alone
3. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Only one and it's normally pyjamas!
4. What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
Mince Pies! Love eating them and making them
5. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Giving - even though I am rubbish at wrapping them up!
6. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
7. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Probably somewhere snowy, maybe The Alps?
8. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Nope, mainly because I totally forget about them!
9. Most memorable Christmas moment?
Getting a kitten on Christmas Eve - naturally we called her Tinsel
10. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Slade - Merry Xmas Everyone - it's just a classic that everyone can sing along too!
I love doing the Christmas Tag and it always makes me feel so festive! Have you ever done this tag or are you planning on doing it?
Love Laura x