Thursday 1 December 2016

Blogmas Chatty Day 1


It's the start of December and that can only mean one thing - the first day of Blogmas!!

Blogmas-Day-One-Chatty

If you are new to FBL Savvy or just to blogging in general, then you may not know what Blogmas is so let me explain. It is basically one post a day from the 1st December up until the Christmas Day and these posts can be on anything but are generally Christmas themed. I did it last year and, while it was hard work and took a lot of time, it was so much fun hence the reason for me taking part again this year!

So, everyday up until the 25th, there will be a brand new, Christmas themed post up on here for you all the read. While they will be within the Christmas theme, they wont just be a load of gift guides because that isn't something I would want to keep seeing myself, so I'm not going to subject you to 25 of those. (there will be a couple though!) Instead, I will be bring you a range of different things which I think are interesting so I hope you do too!

If there is anything Christmassy you would like to see in the next 25 days, then please leave any suggestions in the comments below!

Love Laura x




No comments:

Post a Comment